Frequently Asked Questions
Aqm bangladesh – Western managed company
Product Inspections (also known as Pre-Shipment inspections) are crucial for having quality control of the goods. They allow you to check the product quality right in the production area at various stages of the manufacturing process and before being shipped to the place of their destination. Examining your product before it leaves the manufacturer’s establishment will help you avoid quality problems and supply chain disruptions further down the line. It helps you reduce product defects, as a result only the products conformed to your standards reach the market.
- Fill out ‘Contact Us’ form on our website on the ‘Home’ or ‘Contact Us’ Pages
- We will get back to you within 24 hours
- We will confirm your booking info either via email or phone call
- Choose your inspection plan (1, 5, 10 inspections) & make inspection booking by transferring full payment at least 3 days prior to the inspection date by PayPal:
- Schedule your inspection (1, 5 or 10 man-days)
- Our agents will make the inspection on the scheduled date
- We will issue & send you a detailed report within 24 hours after the inspection was held
- Leave your feedback about us on Google.
We appreciate your business in so many ways, without you Aqm bangladesh would not be where we are today.
The prices that are shown on our website in ‘Services’ section are all-in costs and you will find no extra fees after you sign up for an inspection with us.
1. Product inspections avoid money loss. If you decide to merely rely on manufacturer in terms of quality, you risk receiving great amount of defective products marginally above accepted standards and that will reduce dramatically your profits.
2. Product inspections will help you maintain excellent reputation on the market and reduce bad customer reviews.
3. Product inspections will save your time as you will not have to wait for several months for manufacturer to improve the quality of products and ship them back again to your destination.
4. If all the above mentioned reasons haven’t convinced you yet, you can contact us at email@example.com and our assistants will answer all of your questions!
For now we offer 3 different types of inspection. You can learn more about them by clicking following links:
- Product Inspection (Pre-Shipment Inspection)
- Factory Audit
- Loading Inspection (Container Loading Supervision)
We also offer sourcing services to our client. You can learn more about it here.
We don’t put set prices for our sourcing service since the fees can vary depending on the volume of the order.
Clients might order 100 headphone samples or 1 thousand tones of a certain metal. Thus, once we clarify what you are looking for, our sourcing agent will provide you with a sourcing fee quote.